5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Saved to wishlist!
24 hours hotline are available to support for any emergency assistance
Cherry Tomato Omotenashi Phone to assist you on your questions or services in Japan.
Kimono Rental (Choose from our collection & Dressing Included)
One way shared transportation from your hotel in Tokyo (Door-to-Door) to Kimono rental shop.
Additional charges for professional hair styling and makeup services.
Food and drinks
Late charges of returning the kimono.
Pick up transfer from Kimono rental shop to hotel.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can provide transfer to all accommodations in kamakura with telephone number starting with '467' (eg: 467-xxx-xxxx) only. We will advise actual pick up time and meeting point in Departure Notice. Departure Notice will be faxed one day before service date to your hotel's front desk by 1700hrs (5.00 pm). For non-hotel guest in Kamakura , Departure Notice will be sent one day before service date to your email address by 1700 hrs (5:00 pm).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- After self-guided walking tour, please return kimono to the store by 05:30 pm. An additional charge will be incurred if kimono is returned late.
- For guests who need to request 'extra small' or 'extra large' sizes, please advise upon booking.
- Wheelchair and stroller are accessible, please tell us upon booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cherry Tomato
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kimono Dress Experience in Kamakura with Door to Door Pick Up from hotel?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Kimono Dress Experience in Kamakura with Door to Door Pick Up from hotel?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kimono Dress Experience in Kamakura with Door to Door Pick Up from hotel?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kimono Dress Experience in Kamakura with Door to Door Pick Up from hotel?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Kimono Dress Experience in Kamakura with Door to Door Pick Up from hotel
Explore Similar Things to Do
Fun & GamesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKamakuraFun & Games - Kanagawa PrefectureFun & Games - KawasakiFun & Games - TokyoCategory