Departure & Return
Take the west exit of JR Kamakura station, turn left and walk down Onari street. Turn left at the first big 5 way intersection. Kamakura Hanko is on the right side of the street.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kamakura Mind
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
See all safety measures taken by Design Your Own Hanko Name Seal in Kamakura.