- See many of Kamakura’s top sights in a day, such as Komachi Street
- A private tour means you’ll have your guide’s undivided attention
- Visit multiple shrines and temples, including Hase-dera Temple
- Get top tips on the best local eating spots from your guide
Departure & Return
JR Kamakura Station, in front of East ticket gate
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tuesday and Wednesday, the spot "Tenugui Cafe Ichigeya" will be closed. Please note that other spots may be changed to other spots in case of the temporary closure.
- It is difficult for wheelchair users to participate in this tour as the tour includes many stairs.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 3100)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour - First time in Kamakura? Enjoy a Tour of All Must-sees!.