10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Bikes and helmets.
Transport from Kandy Hotel.
Refreshments with energy slabs.
First aid with the qualified medical officer.
Back up vehicle for emergency transport.
Support staff fee for guide, helper(s), travel insurance and qualified first aid officer.
Any additional beverages or food, would ordered extra.
Any tips to the staff.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel in Kandy
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kurumba DMC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cycling around Knuckles mountain range?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cycling around Knuckles mountain range?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cycling around Knuckles mountain range?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cycling around Knuckles mountain range?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Cycling around Knuckles mountain range
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKandyMountain Bike Tours - Nuwara EliyaFull-day Tours - Nuwara EliyaMountain Bike Tours - SigiriyaFull-day Tours - SigiriyaMountain Bike Tours - NegomboFull-day Tours - NegomboCategory