6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the streets of Kandy on a private 2-hour walking tour that introduces you to the city's landmarks, history, and food. With a private guide, see Kandy's most important monuments, including the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic, and try Sri Lankan street food. You'll also take a ride on a tuk-tuk.
Saved to wishlist!
Service of English-speaking guide.
Street food experience.
Water bottle per person.
Entrance tickets to visiting sites.
Food and beverages where not specified.
Departure & Return
Departure PointKandy, Kandy, Kandy District, Central Province
Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Kandy or Kandy Railway Station.
Your hotel Kandy or Kandy Railway Station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lakpura LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kandy City Walk with a Local?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kandy City Walk with a Local?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kandy City Walk with a Local?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kandy City Walk with a Local?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Kandy City Walk with a Local
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKandyWalking Tours - Nuwara EliyaHalf-day Tours - Nuwara EliyaWalking Tours - SigiriyaHalf-day Tours - SigiriyaWalking Tours - NegomboHalf-day Tours - NegomboCategory