10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover two UNESCO-protected Sri Lanka wonders in a way difficult without a self-drive car on this private tour from Kandy. Avoid the stresses of car rental, cabs, or buses; and reach Sigiriya Rock and the Dambulla Cave Temples by private vehicle with a driver-guide who’ll share insight into both locations and Sri Lanka. Explore Dambulla’s caves, climb Sigiriya, and visit off-the-radar temples on route—gems you could easily miss alone.
- Visit Dambulla and Sigiriya Rock with ease on a private tour from Kandy
- Cover more ground: visit hidden temples on route you’d miss by bus or cab
- Climb Sigiriya and explore Dambulla’s caves with extra insight from a guide
- Includes entrance tickets and hotel pickup and drop-off for convenience
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and drop off at the hotel
Tickets to Sigiriya Rock and Dambulla Caves
Tickets to Aluvihara Temple and Matale Hindu Temple
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The host will pick you up at your accommodation or central meeting point in Kandy. Please mention your contact details and after the time of booking your host will contact you regarding the preferred pick-up point.
- Victoria Resevour Kandy Airport, Kandy Sri Lanka
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Sigiriya Rock & Dambulla Caves?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Sigiriya Rock & Dambulla Caves?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Sigiriya Rock & Dambulla Caves?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Sigiriya Rock & Dambulla Caves
5 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 1 minute
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKandyBus Tours - Nuwara EliyaHistorical Tours - Nuwara EliyaFull-day Tours - Nuwara EliyaBus Tours - SigiriyaHistorical Tours - SigiriyaFull-day Tours - SigiriyaBus Tours - NegomboHistorical Tours - NegomboFull-day Tours - NegomboCategory