5 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The Golden Temple of Dambulla and the Ancient City of Sigiriya are two of Sri Lanka’s most impressive UNESCO World Heritage sites and this private tour from Kandy visits both in one day. Climb the dramatic rock fortress of Sigiriya, tuck into a delicious curry lunch (own expense), then explore the Buddhist cave complex of Dambulla with its gigantic rock-carved Buddha.
- Visit two UNESCO World Heritage sites in one day
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup and round-trip transport
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Sri Lanka or those short on time
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience and the undivided attention of your guide
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Entrance tickets : Sigiriya 30 USD / Dambulla 10 USD per person. Children 50%
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
B&Bs, homestays, other hotels in Kandy
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter Dambulla Cave Temples complex. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY srilankabycar.com
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Private Sigiriya and Dambulla from Kandy?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Private Sigiriya and Dambulla from Kandy?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Private Sigiriya and Dambulla from Kandy?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Private Sigiriya and Dambulla from Kandy?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 17652P35
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Private Sigiriya and Dambulla from Kandy
5 to 8 hours
8 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 1 minute
7 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKandyBus Tours - Nuwara EliyaHistorical Tours - Nuwara EliyaBus Tours - SigiriyaHistorical Tours - SigiriyaBus Tours - NegomboHistorical Tours - NegomboCategory