- 8.5-hour private yacht charter in the Kas Islands
- Enjoy a day on your own personal sailboat
- Swim to a shipwreck and underwater canyon
- Buffet lunch and snacks prepared by the crew
- Snorkel gear and underwater camera included
- Private tour can be customized to your schedule and group
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
The boat is equipped with snorkeling gear, an underwater camera, and a Seascooter underwater propulsion vehicle, and you’ll start exploring the undersea landscape as soon as the crew drops anchor. With two hours to enjoy at Guvercin Island, you can spot some of the island’s resident birds, swim, and snorkel—don’t miss the underwater stone sculpture of a shark.
Soak up the sun on deck as you continue to a cluster of 12, picture-perfect islands called Meis, or Kastellorizo, and dive back into the water to snorkel a shipwreck and underwater canyon. As you’re swimming off the boat, the crew will prepare a fresh lunch of grilled kebabs and Turkish meze, or small plates. They’ll use organic, seasonal ingredients, and vegetarian meals are available on request.
After lunch, continue to Limanagzi Bay, or Harbor Mouth Bay, where you’ll have some beach time in a pretty harbor, then sail to Buyuk Cakil Beach, or Big Pebble Beach, which is known for an underground stream of fresh, cool water. Pause for a refreshing snack of Turkish tea and fresh fruit, then begin the return trip to Kas Harbor, where you’ll finish the day at roughly 6pm (depending on your chosen departure time).
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BoatTripTurkey / Travel & Yachting
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms