1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
The privately owned Olokele Canyon is inaccessible to most visitors to Kauai but this exclusive, small-group helicopter tour can take you there. Soar over the cliffs of Nāpali and Waimea Canyon, explore the inside of a once-active volcano and stop at Olokele Canyon with the only helicopter operator with landing access.
- Visit Kauai's Olokele Canyon, off-limits to most visitors
- Soar over Kauai's top landmarks, including Nāpali
- Go inside Mt. Waialeale, the wettest place on earth
- Small-group tour (maximum six people): A more personal experience
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
3225 Akahi St, Lihue, HI 96766, USA
across the street from Hilo Hatties
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Additional seat required for passengers over 250 lbs
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Safari Helicopters
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Canyon Landing Safari on Kauai?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Canyon Landing Safari on Kauai?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Canyon Landing Safari on Kauai?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Canyon Landing Safari on Kauai
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 35 minutes
4 hours 5 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
1 hour 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Helicopter ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKauaiHelicopter Tours - HawaiiNature and Wildlife - HawaiiEco Tours - HawaiiHelicopter Tours - OahuNature and Wildlife - OahuEco Tours - OahuHelicopter Tours - MauiNature and Wildlife - MauiEco Tours - MauiCategory
Opaekaa Falls Tours & TicketsPolihale State Park Tours & TicketsWailua Falls Tours & TicketsRussian Fort Elizabeth State Historical Park Tours & TicketsHuleia National Wildlife Refuge Tours & TicketsWaioli Mission House Tours & TicketsKalalau Lookout Tours & TicketsSpouting Horn Tours & TicketsKauai Coffee Company Tours & TicketsKokee Natural History Museum Tours & TicketsKauai Museum Tours & TicketsMakua Beach (Tunnels Beach) Tours & TicketsAnini Beach Tours & TicketsKilauea Point National Wildlife Refuge Tours & TicketsKilohana Plantation Tours & TicketsMenehune Fish Pond Tours & TicketsMt. Waialeale Tours & TicketsKoke'e State Park Tours & TicketsOld Koloa Town Tours & TicketsNiihau Tours & Tickets