Explore our promoted experiences
- Our most popular Kauai air tour encompasses the entire Garden Island.
- Enjoy views of the Menehune Fish Pond, the Eucalyptus Tunnel of Trees, Waita Reservoir and more
- Fly over Jurassic and Opaekaa Falls
- Professional Kauai tour pilot with over 20 years of major airline experience
- Comprehensive narration
Departure & Return
Lihue Airport Commuter Terminal
What To Expect
As you soar into the air, marvel at the unmatched aerial views of Kauai. Get an entirely new perspective on the Garden Island’s diverse landscape as you view dramatic cliffs, pristine beaches, red lava fields and cascading waterfalls from every angle. Listen through two-way headsets as your pilot provides narration on the spectacular sights below.
Look out for these island attractions during your flight:
• Opaekaa Falls
• Wailua Falls (Fantasy Island filming location)
• Captain Cook’s Landing in Waimea
• Hanalei Bay and Hanalei Valley
• Na Pali Coast
• Kipu Kai (‘Baby Na Pali’)
• Secluded Mahaulepu Beach
• Anahola Mountain Range (King Kong's Profile)
• Manawaiopuna Waterfall (also known as Jurassic Falls)
• Breathtaking Waimea Canyon (‘Grand Canyon of the Pacific’)
• Eucalyptus Tunnel of Trees
• Menehune Fishpond (Raiders of the Lost Arc filming location)
• Lumahai Beach (South Pacific filming location)
• Kilauea Lighthouse
• Mokuaeae Island (northernmost point of the Hawaiian Islands)
• Waialeale Crater (wettest spot on earth)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- WIth two GA-8 Airvans, we are the ONLY airplane tour company on Kauai who can accommodate 12 guests (6 per airplane) at the same time! We love famlies and large groups. You must call us to confirm seats.
- Professional, knowledgeable, highly trained pilots.
- Everyone has a window seat with large bubble windows at no extra charge
- Slow flying tour for optimal viewing and photography
- Noise reduction headsets with voice activated microphones for communication between guests and pilot.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- MAXIMUM INDIVIDUAL WEIGHT LIMIT IS 300 LBS., with a total weight of 1100 lbs. per airplane. Anyone exceeding 300 lbs. will be required to purchase a second seat. Any group exceeding 1100 lbs. must be booked on two airplanes.
- CHECK IN TIME IS 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED TOUR.
- Individual guest names, weights, and contact information must accompany all bookings.
- Maximum individual weight limit is 300 lb. - 1100 lb. weight limit per airplane
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Air Ventures Hawaii
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Pick up and Drop off at the cruise ship wasn't clearly informed or seen from the ads." See review