Departure & Return
Upon entering the Lihue Airport stay to the left towards the HELIPORT. Take a left at the second stop sign and head north on Ahukini Road. Take the first right after the UPS Customer Center Drive and look for the Air Kauai sign. Park on the grass area and check in in the white office trailer.
|Monday - Friday:||12:00 PM - 05:00 PM|
|Monday - Friday:||08:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Any passenger exceeding 240lbs or two passengers combined over 420lbs must purchase a comfort seat.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please view your ticket for your confirmation number, check-in and departure times.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Air Kauai Helicopters
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Epic Air Kauai Helicopter Tour.