- This family-friendly tour is a popular option for kids and adults alike
- Go kayaking and snorkeling on this two-in-one-tour
- Explore Hanalei River, Hanalei Bay, and spot local wildlife
- All necessary gear and training is provided, plus lunch on the beach
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Must be at least 5 years of age to participate
- Free & ample public parking available
- Most travelers can participate
- Pregnant travelers 30 months or less are welcome to participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kayak Hanalei
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
See all safety measures taken by Hanalei Bay Kayak & Snorkel Tour.
- "Despite the road closures schedule getting to Princeville, it was all worth it." See review