Departure & Return
We are located in the Port Allen Marina Center. Head West on HWY 50. Turn left at McDonald's (JCT 541 Waialo Rd.) Look for Kauai Sea Tours on your right. Continue to the end of the complex, turn right and we are the 3rd lot on your left! Park, gather your stuff and proceed to the office.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Tour program and route is subject to change dependent on ocean conditions
- Napali Coast: destination is dependent on ocean conditions, tour may need to reroute south.
- Snorkeling: is dependent on ocean conditions, if the tour is not able to snorkel there will be plenty of other highlights along the way!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Bring: towel, non-spray sunscreen, rain-jacket, cameras protected from water, and any medications, allergy/ insect protection you require.
- Wear: bathing suits, light cover-up, sunscreen, sunglasses, hat. Plan on getting wet. We are a barefoot tour unless a medical condition prevents that, please inform your captain
- Menu: Casual Light Dinner: A choice of Pulled Pork, Teriyaki Chicken or a Poki Tofu Salad. (Please specify)
- For a full refund, for parties of 1-4, we require 24 hours notice prior to check-in time. For a full refund, for parties of 5-9, we require 72 hours notice prior to check-in. For a full refund on parties of 10 & up, we require (5) days notice prior to check-in time, including Private Charters. No shows are charged 100%, No refunds for non-disclosure of health concerns. All tours are conditions permitting with the Captain's discretion. Tours may reroute due to weather/ocean conditions for passenger safety. The Na Pali Coast & or Water sports are not a guarantee.
- No pregnancies, bad backs, those who have undergone any recent surgeries, those with any mobility problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kauai Sea Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by LUCKY LADY - Deluxe Na Pali Sunset Snorkel Cruise .