Explore our promoted experiences
- Take in the spectacular scenery and colorful tropical sunset aboard a catamaran
- Learn about Hawaii’s history and legends from your entertaining crew
- Watch for marine wildlife such as dolphins, turtles, and whales
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
We are located in the Port Allen Marina Center, on the Island of Kauai. Head West on HWY 50. Turn left at McDonald's (JCT 541 Waialo Rd.) Look for Kauai Sea Tours on your right. Continue to the end of the complex, turn right and we are the 3rd lot on your left! Proceed to the office to check-in.
What To Expect
Learn about the geologic history and ancient legends of Na Pali as you cruise past jagged peaks that rise up as high as 3,000 feet (915 meters). See pristine, white sand beaches and the valleys where young Hawaiian warriors once proved their bravery. Keep an eye out for local marine life swimming by, such as dolphins, sea turtles, and whales.
As the sun falls toward the horizon, savor a 3-course dinner of fresh, island-inspired cuisine. (See Itinerary for sample menu.) Top it off with unlimited beer, wine, tropical mai tais and soft drinks throughout the cruise. Watch the scenery change with the light as the ocean and cliffs become tinted with the warm glow of sunset.
At the end of your cruise, disembark back at Port Allen and continue enjoying the rest of a magical Kauai night on your own.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Napali Coast: destination is dependent on ocean conditions, tour may need to reroute south.
- Bring: non-spray sunscreen, cameras protected from water, and any medications, allergy/ insect protection you require.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Wear: sunglasses & hat that secure to your head. Plan on getting wet. We are a barefoot tour unless a medical condition prevents that, please inform your captain
- A Casual Dinner White steamed rice, toss greens, Teriyaki Chicken & a Tofu Stir Fry.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: To modify, reschedule, or cancel ANY tour and receive a full refund, YOU MUST CALL KST 24 Hours prior to your tour check-in time.
- This tour has NO swimming or snorkeling.
- No pregnancies, bad backs, those who have undergone any recent surgeries, those with any mobility problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kauai Sea Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.