6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Embark into the heart of the Kauai jungle on a kayaking and hiking adventure. You'll paddle along the Wailua River, then continue another mile on foot to a spectacular 100-foot-tall waterfall. A picnic lunch awaits you, as well as ample time to cool off in a local swimming hole and savor the surrounding valley's lush rainforest scenery, such as tropical plants and streams. Your guide will offer plenty of details about the Wailua Valley, including its unique botanical offerings and the ancient cultures who thrived here, throughout the day.
- Kayak and hike adventure on the Wailua River
- Short hike in the breathtaking tropical rainforest surrounds
- 100 foot waterfall
- History of Kauai
- Stunning tropical scenery and views
- Learn about the natural history of Kauai
- Close encounters with birds and aquatic life
- Lunch, snacks and beverages
- Knowledgeable guide
Saved to wishlist!
Deluxe two-person kayak
Dry bag/day pack
Lunch, snacks and beverages
Hotel pickup and drop off
Departure & Return
230 Kipu Rd , 230 Kipu Rd, Lihue, HI 96766, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
Outfitters Kauai Kipu Ranch Headquarters
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum of 4 passengers required for tour departure. Maximum of 12 passengers per tour
- One guide for approximately every 8 - 12 passengers
- Nature Walk is approximately 1 mile each way in typically muddy conditions
- Kayaking is 60-90 minutes each way
- Lunch and refreshments: Cold spring water and juices, a delicious picnic lunch of a turkey wrap, pasta salad, and a brownie (menu subject to change without notice)
- Items to bring: Swimwear, footwear with an aggressive tread pattern and that can get wet (i.e. Teva-type sandals or aqua socks), towel, sunscreen, insect repellant, waterproof camera
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Outfitters Kauai
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Paddle Kauai Jungle Streams and Hike
6 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingKayakingWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesKauaiHiking - HawaiiKayaking - HawaiiHiking - OahuKayaking - OahuHiking - MauiKayaking - MauiCategory
Anini BeachOld Koloa TownKauai Cruise PortKilohana PlantationMakua Beach (Tunnels Beach)NiihauHuleia National Wildlife RefugeKokee Natural History MuseumKauai MuseumWaioli Mission HouseSpouting HornRussian Fort Elizabeth State Historical ParkMt. WaialealeKilauea Point National Wildlife RefugeWailua FallsOpaekaa FallsKauai Coffee Company Menehune Fish PondFern GrottoKalalau Lookout