Explore our promoted experiences
- Fresh flower lei greeting at the Lihue Airport (LIH)
- Professional meet and greet assistance upon arrival at Lihue Airport
- Enjoy the symbol of love and friendship and true Hawaiian welcoming
- Multiple lei options available!
Departure & Return
Please look for your lei greeting representative just outside of the terminal area, en-route to baggage claim, holding a sign with your name on it.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Look for your lei greeter once you stroll past security at Lihue Airport. Enjoy a warm, Aloha welcome while a fresh strand of orchids is placed around your neck. Inhale the sweet fragrance and make the immediate switch into relaxation mode for the beginning of your trip.
For honeymooners, upgrade to the deluxe package to include two, ornate orchid leis.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Multiple flights for one order will not be adhered; it is one order per flight
- You MUST include flight information. Failure to do so may result in a $10 late fee
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hawaii Flower Lei
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands