7 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Get ready for a thrilling off-road adventure on this full-day Jeep safari from Kemer. Tackle the rugged terrain of the Taurus Mountains with ease, as you climb the dirt tracks and whizz around serpentine bends, then admire the views from the 4,900-foot (1,500 meters) mountaintop. You’ll also have chance to explore the mountain villages and get a taste of local life, as well as cooling off with a swim beneath a waterfall.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
DVD (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 3 and under
- Bring sunglasses, hat and comfortable shoes.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourmania
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jeep Safari at Taurus Mountains from Kemer?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Jeep Safari at Taurus Mountains from Kemer?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Jeep Safari at Taurus Mountains from Kemer?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jeep Safari at Taurus Mountains from Kemer?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Jeep Safari at Taurus Mountains from Kemer
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingKemerMulti-day Tours - Turkish RivieraCategory