9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover natural and historical highlights of the Turquoise Coast on this private, full-day tour. Depart in the morning from your area hotel, and venture first to the ruins of Tlos: an ancient Lycian city, and now one of the region’s top archaeological sites. Ascend to its acropolis for striking panoramas before pausing for a local lunch at a trout farm. Then, journey to Saklikent National Park, a protected area that comprises a steep, scenic canyon and cooling river. Explore on foot before returning to your hotel.
- A private tour offers a relaxed and personal way to tour the area
- Escape into the countryside on this seamless excursion
- Visit the Tlos archaeological site and Saklikent National Park in one day
- Round-trip transit from your hotel, and a local lunch, are included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up point is always outside the hotel, close to security gate/ main gate of the hotel or any other place which customer choose.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Metin Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private tour to Saklikent gorge and ancient city Tlos?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private tour to Saklikent gorge and ancient city Tlos?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private tour to Saklikent gorge and ancient city Tlos?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private tour to Saklikent gorge and ancient city Tlos?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKemerBus Tours - Turkish RivieraNature and Wildlife - Turkish RivieraHistorical Tours - Turkish RivieraFull-day Tours - Turkish RivieraCategory