8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Follow in the footsteps of the real Saint Nicholas on a full-day tour to Myra and Demre, then take an hour-long cruise to the Island of Kekova. You’ll see an ancient necropolis and theater, visit Saint Nicholas’ own church and sarcophagus, and see the ruins of ancient buildings sunk below the surface of the water. This 8-hour Saint Nicholas tour includes pickup and drop-off at hotels in Kemer and selected areas, as well as lunch, the boat cruise, and entrance fees at Myra.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Buffet lunch included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
pick up point is always outside the hotel, close to security gate / main gate of the hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Metin Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Saint Nicholas Tour with Myra, Demre, Island of Kekova?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Saint Nicholas Tour with Myra, Demre, Island of Kekova?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Saint Nicholas Tour with Myra, Demre, Island of Kekova?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Saint Nicholas Tour with Myra, Demre, Island of Kekova?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Saint Nicholas Tour with Myra, Demre, Island of Kekova
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursWater ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKemerBus Tours - Turkish RivieraArchaeology Tours - Turkish RivieraWater Tours - Turkish RivieraHistorical Tours - Turkish RivieraFull-day Tours - Turkish RivieraCategory