3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Descend into a mine and see a different side of Cumbria during this exhilarating climbing experience. No need to worry about buying specialist equipment—helmets, lights, a harness, and Via Ferrata safety gear is provided. Along the way, pass by old mining tunnels, climb walls, scale bridges, and see impressive chambers on this underground adventure.
- A hassle-free climbing experience in a mine in Cumbria
- Great for rainy days—this activity is perfect for all weather conditions
- A safe experience that uses a permanently fixed safety cable
- No need to bring equipment—all safety gear is provided
Saved to wishlist!
All the via ferrata equipment, harness, helmet and lights.
Departure & Return
Honister Pass, Keswick CA12 5XN, UK
We will provide full meeting details after booking
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY MobileAdventure
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Climb in the Mine?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Climb in the Mine?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Climb in the Mine?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Climb in the Mine?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Climb in the Mine
Explore Similar Things to Do
Obstacle Courses ClimbingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesKeswickObstacle Courses - Lake DistrictClimbing - Lake DistrictCategory