3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See the best of the lakes on this ever-changing kayak tour on and around scenic Derwentwater. Don your lifejacket (and wetsuit, if required), then paddle out onto Derwentwater, known as the Jewel of the Lake District, with a guide and no more than four other travelers. No session is the same: you might paddle up a river, visit nesting birds, or power across the lake to leap off a jetty.
- See the Lake District from the water on a kayak tour of Derwentwater
- Numbers are capped at five for guide attention when you need it
- Includes all equipment, even wetsuits if required
- Experienced guide knows the best sights to see at every time of year
Saved to wishlist!
All the paddling equipment and wetsuits if required.
Departure & Return
B5289 , B5289, Keswick CA12, UKThis activity will end right where it started.
We will provide full meeting details after booking
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY MobileAdventure
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Kayak on Derwent Water?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Kayak on Derwent Water?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kayak on Derwent Water?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Kayak on Derwent Water