3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The Lake District is known for its spectacular scenery and dramatic cliffs—but as a visitor, it can be tricky to know the safest places to go rock climbing. Avoid the research time, and go on a rock climbing adventure with a qualified instructor instead. All equipment and climbing shoes are provided, as well as plenty of top tips on fundamental climbing techniques. Learn how to attach yourself to the climbing rope, how to belay, and possibly abseil too.
- See the beauty of the Lake District and exercise at the same time
- A safe way to go rock climbing—learn from a qualified instructor
- Lots of potential climbing routes based on all experience levels
- Equipment rental is included for extra convenience
Saved to wishlist!
All climbing equipment and climbing shoes.
Photos of your day
Departure & Return
Lodore Hotel , Keswick CA12 5UX, UKThis activity will end right where it started.
We provide full meeting details after booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY MobileAdventure
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Rock Climbing in Keswick?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Rock Climbing in Keswick?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rock Climbing in Keswick?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Rock Climbing in Keswick