Explore our promoted experiences
- Travel from Keswick around the UNESCO-listed Lake District by minibus
- Learn as you ride with commentary about the landscape from a guide
- Relax your legs as you travel over the Kirkstone and Honister passes
- Stop for lunch in a traditional pub in a pretty village such as Ambleside
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Keswick Central Car Park Address: Central Car Park Keswick CA12 5DF Directions to Departure Location: Behind the Oddfellows Arms Dates: See Availability Return point: Returns to original departure point in central Keswick
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be over the age of 5 to travel on this tour
- Confirmation is received at the time of booking
- There will be a designated lunch stop where you’ll be able to purchase lunch
- There are toilet stops on route
- Minimal walking is involved
- Our vehicles are not currently wheelchair accessible
- Luggage storage is available at the Windermere Information departure location
- Seats cannot be reserved
- Each passenger must have their own seat
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Mountain Goat
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "This tour is not strenuous and allows ample time for rest breaks, lunch, and photography." See review