3 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore the world of poet William Wordsworth on this private Lake District tour. With a guide providing observations on Wordsworth's life and works that you might not hear otherwise, you’ll visit his Cockermouth home, and Grasmere’s Dove Cottage and Wordsworth Museum. Discover how the Lakes shaped the great poet's verse, stroll gardens he tended, and see his original manuscripts; all undistracted by issues such as driving, parking, and buying tickets.
- Learn how the Lakes inspired poet William Wordsworth on a private tour
- Experience Wordsworth’s world with a guide for added insight and ease
- Visit his Cockermouth and Grasmere homes, and the Wordsworth Museum
- No planning needed: door-to-door private transport and admissions included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from most Lake District Hotels not just those listed here.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Dress code is casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ye Olde England Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during William Wordsworth Daffodils Private Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during William Wordsworth Daffodils Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during William Wordsworth Daffodils Private Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during William Wordsworth Daffodils Private Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKeswickCarlisleWindermereBus Tours - Lake DistrictWalking Tours - Lake DistrictArt Tours - Lake DistrictHalf-day Tours - Lake DistrictCategory