Explore our promoted experiences
- Conch Tour Train ride on Florida’s Key West
- Transport back to the railroad days of the early 1900s
- Explore the lush, tropical island on a leisurely train ride
- Learn about historical figures like Henry Flagler, Ernest Hemingway, and Harry S. Truman
Departure & Return
What To Expect
The Conch Tour Train is a tribute to industrialist Henry Flagler’s 'railway over the sea,' an engineering miracle when he brought the railroad to Key West in 1912. This tour has treated visitors to a detailed look at the island city’s most historic and interesting attractions for more than 50 years.
The train departs daily from the Front Street Depot and ends at popular Mallory Square, where everyone comes to hang out, eat and shop. Throughout the tour, see the area’s top attractions and learn about its many residents, past and present. See some of the places Ernest Hemingway used to hang out and find out why Harry Truman spent so much time on the island. Listen to stories of pirates, Native Americans, and wreckers and find out how they gave Key West its reputation.
A sightseeing tour of Key West has never been easier—or more fun—than this Conch Tour Train view of the island. Experience Key West in this unique way.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Parking is available at Mallory Square or Hilton Parking garage
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Historic Tours Of America
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "A great way to get around Key West and see all the major sights." See review