Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Full-day tour to Florida Keys Aquarium with optional add-ons
- Enjoy live commentary on your drive along the Overseas Highway
- Lunch, snacks, souvenir water bottle, and filtered water included
- Excellent choice for families
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Free Pick-up at your Hotel, Vacation Rental, Private Home, or any other requested location in Key
West or Stock Island.
For cruise port pick-ups, we'll email a map detail of your pick-up point.
- Key West
What To Expect
Travel in an air-conditioned 15-passenger van along the Overseas Highway and over 20 bridges on the way. Your driver-guide shares informative commentary, and points out wildlife and landmarks such as the original Seven Mile Bridge and its modern replacement. The original bridge was once the longest in the world and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Upon arrival at Aquarium Encounters, receive a short orientation and sign up for optional animal encounters. Possibilities include immersion with the stingrays, swimming in the 100,000-gallon reef aquarium, meeting four species of sharks and a giant grouper, or a visit with iguanas, tortoises, or tarpon. Learn about the animals from marine biologists and have free time to explore the aquarium independently.
Stop at Bahia Honda State Park for a walk on the Old Bahia Honda Bridge and a delicious picnic lunch of sandwiches, chips, and sodas.
Then look for wildlife at the National Key Deer Refuge and the Blue Hole, where you might spot an alligator, turtle, elusive bird species, or the endangered Key Deer that only live on Big Pine Key.
Return to Key West in the late afternoon where your tour ends with hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Up The Keys LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Full-Day Tour of Florida Keys Including Aquarium Encounters from Key West.