- 2-hour sunset cruise aboard a 69-foot catamaran in Key West
- Look out for fish and other marine life and admire the island from the water
- Enjoy a variety of wine, champagne, sangria, and beer, included in the ticket price
- Sail with the captain to the best viewing points for the sunset
- Discover the best places to watch the sunset from the captain himself
Departure & Return
Unit #1; Office located on Lazy Way Lane between Conch Republic and Schooner Wharf.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 21 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 86 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sebago Watersports
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Key West Sunset Champagne Catamaran Cruise.