- Experience the exhilaration of floating high above the water
- Rides can be tailored to your taste—from mild to wild
- Get the best views of the Gulf of Mexico and Key West
- Choose from several departure times throughout the day
Departure & Return
Unit #1; Office located on Lazy Way Lane between Conch Republic and Schooner Wharf.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Delight in the quiet stillness from 300 feet (91 meters) in the air. Watch the activity of the Key West coastline and gaze into the crystal blue waters below for an abundance of sea life, including dolphins, turtles, fish and more. On a clear day, scan the horizon as far away as 12 miles (19 km).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Weight restrictions apply; minimum weight to participate is 90lbs (43kg / 6.40 stone)
- Minimum age is 6 years
- We recommend you bring: Swimsuit, Beach towel, Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Camera
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sebago Watersports
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Parasailing in Key West with Professional Guide.