- Use provided snorkeling gear to check out the coral reef
- Provided beverages include sparkling wine, craft beers, and mimosas
- Enjoy the peaceful, eco-friendly experience of traveling by sailboat
- Convenient departure point in a central Key West location
Departure & Return
Walk through the hotel, out past the pool area and onto the dock. Floridays is the big sailboat at the end.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Floridays
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Morning Reef Snorkel & Sail Adventure from Key West.