2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Water, Ice and sunscreen.
Departure & Return
711 Eisenhower Dr, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Next to the Thai Island Restaurant Slip 9
4/19/2021 - 11/9/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 10:00 AM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Total passengers weight cannot exceed 1,000 lb
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sunshine Charters
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Hour Morning Private Cruise on a Boat in Key West?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Product code: 306336P1
Compare Similar Experiences
2 Hour Morning Private Cruise on a Boat in Key West
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursDay CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKey WestWater Tours - FloridaDay Cruises - FloridaWater Tours - Everglades National ParkDay Cruises - Everglades National ParkWater Tours - NaplesDay Cruises - NaplesCategory
Basilica of Saint Mary Star of the SeaKey West Shipwreck Treasure MuseumOverseas HighwayRipley's Believe It or Not! Key West MuseumFlorida Keys National Marine SanctuaryKey West Garden ClubSt. Paul's Key West Episcopal ChurchKey West AquariumVandenberg WreckSmathers BeachMallory SquareDuval StreetFort Zachary TaylorKey West Butterfly and Nature ConservatoryKey West CemeteryMel Fisher Maritime MuseumEdward B. Knight Pier