- A private sunset cruise aboard a thatched tiki bar boat
- Enjoy front-row views of some of Key West’s most stunning sights, by the water
- Relax with pre-arranged departure times meant to guarantee sunset sightings
- Uwind with an exclusive travel experience, unique to you and your travel party
Departure & Return
Intersection of N. Roosevelt Blvd and Palm Avenue. There is free parking at the marina. Please note our boats depart from the floating dock next to the boat ramp. If you are arriving via Uber or Taxi, tell the driver to drop you off at the City Marina at Garrison Bight at the Dockmasters Building.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Key West Promotions Inc
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 2-Hour Private Sunset Cruise on a Tiki Bar Boat in Key West.