- Choose to go parasailing, jet skiing, snorkeling, or for a ride on the Banana Boat
- Spend time sunbathing on the boat's deck
- Enjoy breakfast and a buffet lunch onboard your catamaran
- Beer, wine, and other drinks included
Departure & Return
Fury check in booth is on the corner of Greene and Elizabeth Street, in front of Conch Republic Seafood Restaurant. Guests requiring to take the Boaters Safety Test must arrive one hour prior to departure time; all other guests please arrive 45 mins prior.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guests born in or after January 1, 1988 who wish to operate a jet ski must bring a vlid government issued photo ID and be prepared to pass a Temporary Safe Boating Test for a fee of USD $3; paid at check in and must arrive 60 minutes before departure. Guests who do not require the Boaters Safety test please arrive 45 minutes prior to departure
- All guests under 18 years of age MUST have a parent present at check in to sign waivers
- All guests 16 years + must have valid government issued photo ID.
- GUESTS WILL BE PAIRED UP ON JET SKIS
- Guests cannot participate if they are under the influence of alcohol, pregnant or age 3 and under.
- Guests must have a basic understanding of the English language to operate a jet ski
- One credit card is required per reservation
- Guests must be 6 years of age or older in order to parasail
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- FURY WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH SNORKEL INSTRUCTION AND EQUIPMENT, BUT YOU MUST KNOW WHOW TO SWIM IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY SNORKEL ADVENTURE.
- Please note : We cannot accommodate special dietary requests
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 84 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fury Water Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Ultimate Adventure from Key West including Breakfast, Lunch and Drinks.