- Jet Ski adventure in Key West
- Go on a tour through the Atlantic Ocean, Gulf of Mexico, or both
- Follow your professional guide through the tropical waterway of Key West
- Watch out for dolphins, stingrays, sea turtles and manatees!
Departure & Return
Please walk up the front drive to Hyatt Centric hotel, follow the outdoor path on the right past the turtle pond and the pool, towards the ocean- you will see the Fury Jet ski dock on your left.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Within the safety of the designated area, feel free to customize the ride. Cruise along the shores of Key West, with its pristine beaches, beautiful mangroves and lush inlets. See Naval Air Station Key West, a state-of-the-art training facility, and watch for wildlife—dolphins, stingrays, sea turtles, manatees and more have been known to appear.
Your tour ends after you’ve completed the predetermined route.
Please note: Pricing is per Jet Ski. One adult is equal to one Jet Ski which can accommodate up to three people at a maximum weight of 460 pounds (208 kg).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each Jet Ski can accommodate up to three riders—not to exceed 460lbs (208KG).
- Please note : Booking 1 Adult equals 1 jet ski which can take “3” people
- Guests born in or after January 1, 1988 who wish to operate a jet ski must bring a valid government issued photo ID and be prepared to pass a Temporary Safe Boating Test for a fee of USD $3; paid at check in and must arrive 60 minutes before departure. Guests who do not require the Boaters Safety test please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure
- All minors must be accompanied by a parent to operate the jet ski.
- All guests 16 years + must have valid, government issued photo ID.
- Guests cannot participate if they are under the influence of alcohol, pregnant or age 3 and under.
- Guests must have a basic understanding of the English language to operate a jet ski
- One credit card is required per reservation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fury Water Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Ultimate Jet Ski Tour of Key West.