10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The remote Surin Islands lie along Thailand’s Andaman Coast and make up the Surin Marine National Park. On this full-day tour from Khao Lak, explore the five islands by speedboat, visit a traditional Moken sea gypsy village, dive in to swim and snorkel at Mae Yai Bay and Chong Kard Bay, and look out for sea turtles around Ao Tao. A delicious local lunch is also included.
- Magnificent ocean views as you cruise out to the Surin Islands
- Multiple stops for swimming and snorkeling around the islands
- Spot marine life like sea turtles, manta rays, whale sharks, and reef fish
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Khao Lak hotel
Saved to wishlist!
A full day tour with a professional English-speaking assistance
Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver
Return speed boat transfer from and to the Surin Islands
All entrance fees for visits as mentioned in the description.
All applicable taxes and service charges
Lunch at the National Park restaurant is included (food only)
Use of life jacket, snorkelling equipment during the tour
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees
Hotel accommodation in Khao Lak
Supplements for transfers outside the main Khao Lak region; this includes any cruise port, the Baan Naam Khem district as well as transfers from Khao Sok National Park.
Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is operated on joint / Seat-In-Coach basis only with English-speaking assistance on board.
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying along Khao Lak’s main beaches. Transfers outside these areas such as Phuket, Phang Nga, Ranong, Takua Pa Town including any harbour or airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- A minimum number of guests are required for this excursion to operate; many of our tours do not have limitations on group size, depending on the availability of seats and other factors. We regret that we are not able to communicate in advance about this.
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of local restaurant.
- We will always make the effort to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It is the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sun’s rays are still very powerful. We reserve the right to make necessary changes to the excursion in case of unfavourable weather conditions or situations where we are forced to make alterations to guarantee the safety of our guests.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- This excursion only runs from October until May. The expected boat trip from the mainland to the Surin Islands takes approximately 90 minutes one way.
- Recommended to bring: change of clothing (2 sets), towel, swim wear and slippers / waterproof sandals. We strongly advise not to bring any valuables with you as there are no lockers available.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Surin Islands Explorer from Khao Lak?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Surin Islands Explorer from Khao Lak?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Surin Islands Explorer from Khao Lak?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Surin Islands Explorer from Khao Lak
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursJet BoatingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKhao LakWater Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastJet Boating - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastFull-day Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastWater Tours - Ko Yao YaiJet Boating - Ko Yao YaiFull-day Tours - Ko Yao YaiWater Tours - PhuketJet Boating - PhuketFull-day Tours - PhuketCategory