Departure & Return
The Riding Stables are located just 1.5 miles (2km) west of Killarney Town on the ‘Ring of Kerry’ / Dingle Road’ towards Killorglin (the next town). Situated on the right hand side of the road, with a large stone entrance to a Red Brick Stable Building clearly sign posted ‘Riding Stables’.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Riders are requested to arrive at the stables 45 minutes before their scheduled start time.
- To best match each rider with the most suitable horse available, riders will be asked for their weight, height and riding experience levels: i.e: beginner, intermediate (10 years plus regular riding) or experienced (15 years plus regular riding).
- There is a maximum weight limit of 20 stone/280lbs/127kgs.
- All participants must be able to mount a horse with relative ease and not have any medical conditions which may be adversely affected with the riding of a horse.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Connemara Wild Escapes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands