7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Luxury, air-conditioned Mercedes V-class touring van w/ individual captain's chairs.
Failte Ireland Qualified Guide
All vehicles carry commercial insurance for passenger transport (required in Ireland)
All fuel costs and tolls
Food and drinks
Cost of boat tour if that option is chosen and whether permits
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from any accommodations within Co. Kerry and the Killarney area.
- Shannon Airport, Shannon Ireland
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult, but are no additional charge for ages (1-14)
- Infants/Children/Youth are always welcome on tour provided you have appropriate child safety seating available and they share you interests.
- While some of the terrain on tour is rugged, provided guest can enter/exit non-modified vehicle with minimal assistance almost all physcial disabilities can be safely accommodated.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Killarney Guided Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Luxury Killarney to Cliffs of Moher Day Tour - Fully Guided and Chauffeured?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Luxury Killarney to Cliffs of Moher Day Tour - Fully Guided and Chauffeured?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKillarneyBus Tours - South West IrelandFull-day Tours - South West IrelandBus Tours - KenmareFull-day Tours - KenmareBus Tours - Ring of KerryFull-day Tours - Ring of KerryCategory