- An Irish adventure tour through Country Kerry, from Killarney
- Travel by both boat and trap pony across the Lakes of Killarney and through Gap of Dunloe
- See 15th-century Ross Castle as well as some of Ireland's most stunning natural scenery
- Journey through the remote Black Valley, reputed as the last place in Ireland to receive electricity
- Includes return bus transport to Killarney
Departure & Return
Company rep from Tangney's of Killarney will meet with you at 10.20am at the wooden foot bridge in front of Ross Castle. There is free car parking at Ross Castle
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Killarney Jaunting Cars - Tangney Tours Ireland
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by The Gap of Dunloe Adventure Day Tour from Killarney.
- "I say, "travel like a Victorian adventurer" because this trip has been ongoing since the 1880s, and is well worth your time." See review
- "One thing to consider - as a parent myself, I would not recommend the boat part of the tour for young children - as it ruins the experience for others." See review