5 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
This day trip carries you away from the bustle of Kingston into the calm cool atmosphere of the Blue Mountains. Your day starts with a hotel pick-up and continues with a leisurely trip up into the mountains. Stops along the way offer the opportunity to take pictures of the views and historic landmarks. Once at Blue Mountain National Park you will have plenty of time for hiking, bird-watching and relaxing.
- Spend a day relaxing in the tranquil setting of the Blue Mountains
- Several stops along the way help you learn more about Jamaica’s history
- Your onboard guide will share stories of the culture and heritage of the area
- Upgrade your experience to include lunch at a roadside stop on the way back
Saved to wishlist!
Food & Drink
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Hotel Lobby
Dates: See Availability
Return point: Hotel Lobby
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear light hiking attire
- Carry trail snacks
- Carry small towel
- Light rain jacket (optional)
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY FIWI Jamaica Experience Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jamaica Blue Mountain Guided Nature Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Jamaica Blue Mountain Guided Nature Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Jamaica Blue Mountain Guided Nature Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jamaica Blue Mountain Guided Nature Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Three short hikes in the Holywell National park, in total about 2 hours, some steep parts, a good exercise!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Jamaica Blue Mountain Guided Nature Tour
5 to 7 hours
10 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKingstonBus Tours - Ocho RiosNature and Wildlife - Ocho RiosBus Tours - Runaway BayNature and Wildlife - Runaway BayBus Tours - TrelawnyNature and Wildlife - TrelawnyCategory