- Spend a day relaxing in the tranquil setting of the Blue Mountains
- Several stops along the way help you learn more about Jamaica’s history
- Your onboard guide will share stories of the culture and heritage of the area
- Upgrade your experience to include lunch at a roadside stop on the way back
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear light hiking attire
- Carry trail snacks
- Carry small towel
- Light rain jacket (optional)
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY FIWI Jamaica Experience Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Three short hikes in the Holywell National park, in total about 2 hours, some steep parts, a good exercise!" See review