Explore our promoted experiences
- Tour of historic Devon House
- Sweet treat in the onsite Ice Cream Shop
- Learn about the National Monument, built by Jamaica's first millionaire of African descent
- Admire the period detail and furnishings
- Pickup and drop-off from Kingston hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Upon arrival, embark on a tour of the 19th-century home, built by Jamaica's first millionaire of African descent, George Stiebel. The home stands in what was once known as Millionaire's Corner, and is the only well-preserved mansion left standing. Declared a National Monument in 1990, the home is extraordinarily well-preserved and is furnished with period details and decorations. During your tour, you'll learn about the property's history and the life and riches of Stiebel himself.
After your guided tour, you can explore the craft shop, gift shop, bakery, bar and restaurant. Visit the ice cream parlor for a sweet treat to finish up your tour before drop-off back at your Kingston hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY El Sol Vida
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms