- Learn to scuba dive in the warm waters of Koh Chang
- Take a 4-day Open Water dive course to become a PADI-certified diver
- View the colorful coral reef and marine life of Thailand up close
- Includes lunch, dive instruction and equipment, boat and hotel transport
Departure & Return
We ll pick up from your hotel and bring you to the meeting point, BB divers shop on Bang bao pier or to our classroom in BB divers Lonely Beach.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Diving within 18 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Transfer from hotels on the West coast of Koh Chang only
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- OPERATED BY bbdivers
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms