Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All dishes can be either vegetarian, vegan, spicy or non spicy to suite to your own taste.
- Children must be 9 years or older to attend a class as knives and gas are involved in the class.
- The person who comes with but doesn't want to cook pays an extra 700 Baht per person. Includes share of food and transportation.
- There are at least 2 people required to start the cooking class. The class size is limited to maximal 12 persons.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oh-Hoo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff