- Full day tour to Phi Phi and Bamboo Island
- Snacks and buffet lunch included
- Snorkeling equipment provided
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Meet at Saladan Pier on Koh Lanta at 08:00.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- There is a minimum of 15 people required to run this tour!
- Thailand's Department of National Parks, Wildlife and Plant Conservation announced that Maya Bay and Loh Samah Bay will remain closed indefinitely. The itinerary of the tour will slightly change as the boat will not be able to go ashore at 'The Beach', but instead you will visit other places at Phi Phi Leh.
- Most travelers can participate
- Don't feed the monkeys as it makes them aggressive and stops them from foraging for food as they would normally do.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff