- Islands day trip from Koh Lanta
- Explore several Thai islands by speedboat
- Go snorkeling and swim through a cave
- Relax on tranquil beaches
- Lunch on the beach included
Departure & Return
Meet at Saladan Pier on Koh Lanta at 08:00.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Next, check out the small karst isles between Mook and Koh Ngai, where you can snorkel, explore sea caves and visit small sandy beaches. On Koh Kradan, home to a pristine sandy beach, clear water and coral, enjoy a buffet Thai lunch. Then head to Koh Ngai, known for a mountainous landscaped covered by tropical forest; it’s also surrounded by clear waters and coral for more snorkeling opportunities.
Continue to another isle for more snorkeling, and feed fish with bread or bananas, if you wish. Thousands of giant bats can also be seen before you make the journey back to Koh Lanta, where you’ll arrive in the late afternoon to end your tour with hotel drop-off.
This day trip provides all you need for a great day on the water.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- There is a minimum of 13 people required to run this tour!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 4 Island Snorkel Tour to Emerald Cave by Speed Boat from Koh Lanta.