3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get your PADI Open Water Scuba certification while on vacation in Ko Phi Phi. This intensive course, led by a PADI-certified instructor, lets you explore Thailand's underwater world with a group of just two people per one instructor. Sessions include dry-land theory lectures, confined water training, and four open-water dives in the Phi Phi Marine Park.
- PADI-certified instructor for each two divers
- Bottled water and lunch on the boat in between dives
- Transportation between dive sites via specialized dive boat
- Use of scuba equipment included in course price
Saved to wishlist!
Diving equipment hire
Drinking water and soft drinks on the boat
Lunch in between dives
Professional PADI Instructor
Transport between dives sites and around the Marine Park on a purpose-built diving boat
Log-book to record your diving experiences
Koh Phi Phi Tonsai Pier pickup and drop-off (available upon request)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
PP Beachfront 195 Moo 7 Loh Dalum Bay Koh Phi Phi, ตำบล อ่าวนาง อำเภอเมืองกระบี่ กระบี่ 81000, Thailand
We can meet you at the pier in Phi Phi upon request.
Day 1: 5pm
Day 2: 9am
Day 3: 9am
(Times may be adjusted based on tide times and customer preferences.)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Age: Minimum 15
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- You will be provided with a wetsuit or swimming t-shirt, but you should bring your own swimwear (swim shorts or bikini), and a towel/hat/sunglasses/sunscreen can make the experience more enjoyable.
- Meals are cooked onsite in the hotel restaurant and we will try our best to accommodate any dietary requirements you may have.
- There are no minimum numbers required for the course to operate.
- Maximum of 8 people per booking
- If you are booking as a group, we will ensure your group is kept together for the training. You will be in a small group with a maximum of 4 customers to 1 instructor, but we will strive to provide one instructor for your personal booking whenever possible.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beachfront Divers
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 33824P1
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Day PADI Open Water Scuba Diving Certification Course in Koh Phi Phi
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsScuba DivingPorts of Call ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKo Phi Phi DonShore Excursions - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastScuba Diving - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastPorts of Call Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastShore Excursions - Ko Yao YaiScuba Diving - Ko Yao YaiPorts of Call Tours - Ko Yao YaiShore Excursions - Ko LantaScuba Diving - Ko LantaPorts of Call Tours - Ko LantaCategory