- Small-group tour ensures a more personal experience
- Experience scuba diving even if you have no experience
- Includes lunch: No need to bring your own
- Dive in confidence, under the supervision of instructors
Departure & Return
Meeting point in the mornings is Phi Phi Scuba Diving Center Directions: turn right after the pier, and follow the road for 150 meters and you find Phi Phi Scuba Diving Center on your left!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You need to be able to come to the dive center the day before to do paperwork and equipment sizes and re-confirm booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- After diving participant need 24 hours before they be allowed to Fly
- We are located on Phi Phi island, pick up from Phuket or Krabi is not possible neither from phi phi island! You would need to stay in Tonsai or Loh Dalum area, as the other beaches might not be able to provide transportation in the morning
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Phi Phi Scuba Diving Center
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.