Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- High-speed ferry transfer from Koh Phi Phi to Railay Beach
- Enclosed cabins for travel in any weather
- Enjoy a more stable ride than on longtail boats
- Booking in advance saves an early trip to the ferry dock
Departure & Return
Meet at Ton Sai Pier on Koh Phi Phi Don 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Get dropped off at Railay West Beach in front of Sand Sea Resort by longtail boat from the ferry.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- The ferry operates daily all year round with 2 departure times in high season from November to May, and 1 departure time in the afternoon during low season.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 400 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff