9 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
There's so much more to the Phi Phi Islands than Ton Sai Beach, so climb aboard a speedboat and visit all the best beaches and snorkeling spots on this popular tour. An expert captain steers you to both famous locations and hidden coves, stopping so you can snorkel, splash off the boat, and soak in the scenery on gorgeous beaches.
- Get the ultimate tour of the Phi Phi Islands in one day
- Encounter monkeys, fish, harmless sharks, and other Thai wildlife
- Pose for photos against the backdrop of Maya Bay, featured in The Beach
- Fast speedboat gives you more time to snorkel, swim, and explore
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch (Only Full Day & Sunset Option) , Drinking water, Fruit
Life jacket, Snorkeling mask
First Aid Kit
National Park Fee
Departure & Return
Unnamed Road Tambon Ao Nang, Amphoe Mueang Krabi, Chang Wat Krabi 81000, Thailand
You come by yourself to meeting point at McDonald’s.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Child ticket Age between 4-10 years.
- You come by yourself to meeting point at McDonald’s.
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour.
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oh-Hoo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Snorkeling Phi Phi Islands Tour From Phi Phi by Speedboat?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Snorkeling Phi Phi Islands Tour From Phi Phi by Speedboat?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Compare Similar Experiences
Snorkeling Phi Phi Islands Tour From Phi Phi by Speedboat
9 hours 30 minutes
19 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
SnorkelingJet BoatingPhotography ToursWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportKo Phi Phi DonSnorkeling - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastJet Boating - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastPhotography Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastSnorkeling - Ko Yao YaiJet Boating - Ko Yao YaiPhotography Tours - Ko Yao YaiSnorkeling - Ko LantaJet Boating - Ko LantaPhotography Tours - Ko LantaCategory