- Enjoy a traditional lunch on board as you cruise past lush, tropical scenery
- Tour Fort Kochi by coach to visit highlights like the Chinese fishing nets
- Make the most of your time in port with a custom houseboat tour of Kochi
- Hear informative commentary about Kochi’s history and sights from your guide
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Tour which include visit to Church/Synagogue, modest and respectful clothing that covers the shoulders and knees are recommended. No casual clothing such as jeans, sportswear, joggers or sneakers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please note: staff/guide will be waiting at ships berth/pier holding "VIATOR" sign board with "BLUE UMBRELLA"
- Synagogue /Palace are closed on Friday /Saturdays and Jewish holidays
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Carnival Tours Kochi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas