- Traverse the city of Kochi on a tuk-tuk on a private tour
- See the fishing nets, Dutch cemetery, and local spice warehouses
- Learn about the history and culture of the city from your guide
- Enjoy complimentary round-trip transportation from your hotel or ship
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passengers must Provide valid contact number (Watsapp Number) or personal Email address etc for emergency .
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Biju's Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Skip the temple as they do not let you enter with your bag or purse Prices at the pier shops are cheaper than in town." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews