5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
There are 15 different starters and snacks on the menu.
Young mango salad, roasted coconut and peanuts
A delicious salad! But there are about 20 salads to choose from.
Spicy and sour prawn soup, or "Tom Yam"
Prepare a Tom Yam or select a little know soup from an extensive menu. There are 30 soups on the menu.
Pound a red curry paste for your marinated chicken stay. You'll then prepare a sweet and sour cucumber relish and a peanut-coconut sauce
You'll pound your own curry paste. There are more than 20 curries to choose from. All of them can be made vegetarian.
Chiang Mai chicken curry with cripsy noodles, or Khaw Soi
This fragrant curry is a must-try!
Served with prawns, chicken or vegetarian
Red snapper with fresh chili, garlic and coriander
One of the most delicious Thai dish. There are many other options with fresh fish and beautiful seafood on the menu
Sweet and sour prawns
Do you like prawns? Prawns can be substituted to meat in any dish on the menu.
Mango and sticky rice
Make sure you have room left for dessert!
Coffee and/or Tea
4 dishes lunch
Departure & Return
We pick-up from any hotel in Samui, from airport and from cruise ships.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Id Move Co. Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5 hour Private Cooking Class and market tour in Koh Samui?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 5 hour Private Cooking Class and market tour in Koh Samui?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5 hour Private Cooking Class and market tour in Koh Samui?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5 hour Private Cooking Class and market tour in Koh Samui?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
5 hour Private Cooking Class and market tour in Koh Samui
4 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeKoh SamuiCooking Classes - Gulf of ThailandCooking Classes - Ko Pha NganCooking Classes - Koh TaoCategory